Your novated lease explained
It doesn’t get simpler than Selectus
- Make every dollar go further – enjoy tax savings and discounts on your car and related running expenses
- We bundle al your car costs, like finance, registration, fuel and servicing, into one regular payment
- Choose a car that works for you – new, used, or even your existing car
- Flexible lease terms – from one to five years
- We’re with you every step of the way, from ordering your car to ongoing servicing
Car finance that saves you money
With a Selectus novated lease, you’ll pay no deposit, no GST on the purchase price of a new car, and save thousands through our trusted Selectus dealer network.
See below for a breakdown of the savings Selectus customers can make on one of Australia's favourite cars, the Hyundai Tucson, with salary packaging.
We do the legwork for your novated lease, you enjoy the drive
- The right car sourced for you – from our nationwide network of more than 850 dealers
- Our best possible price – negotiated with our huge buying power
- Try before you buy – let us arrange a test drive for you
- We’ll organise your salary deductions for you
- We’ll pay your finance and running expenses
- We can even organise all your services and insurance
Still need your novated lease explained? Contact us today.
Am I eligible for a novated lease?
As long as your employer offers novated leasing and you’re a permanent employee, you are eligible to apply for a novated lease.
If you're already salary packaging with Selectus, log in to your account to see what else you can package, or call us on
1300 01 02 03.
More money in your pocket
- Reduce your taxable income
- Get taxed at a lower amount
- Approved by the ATO
For total peace of mind, check out insurance and services that can help look after you on and off the road.
*Savings example is indicative only and is based on the following assumptions: living in NSW 2560, salary: $70,000 gross p.a., travelling 15,000 kms p.a., lease term: 60 months. The purchase price discount represents a typical saving and is compared to the manufacturer’s on-road price of the new vehicle. All tax savings calculations include budgets for fuel, servicing, tyres, maintenance and re-registration over the period of the lease. These calculations also include comprehensive motor insurance, platinum aftermarket pack, which includes window tint as part of the offer. The total amount saved is a comparison to financing the purchase price of the vehicle over 5 years and paying for all running and maintenance costs out of your post-tax earnings. Your actual savings will depend on your income tax bracket, the GST processing method nominated by your employer, administration fees payable under your employer’s salary packaging plan, the negotiated Selectus discount on your chosen vehicle and your personal circumstances. ^The vehicle price stated for Hyundai Tucson Elite 2.0i Auto is correct as of July 2017 and may be subject to change. Vehicle price stated includes all NSW on-road costs and government charges, and excludes platinum aftermarket pack.